We are looking for talented drivers with the following qualifications –
- Class B or greater commercial driver’s license with air brakes endorsement
- Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
- Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
- Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
- Maintains a feeling of pride and positivity in work; strives to achieve all goals.
- Two years of prior experience driving commercial trucks preferred.
If you feel like you fit the above description, here is what we are offering –
- Starting pay of $50,000 – $71,500
- Holiday pay and regular holiday bonuses
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Starting vacation of 7 days year one
We are a small local waste and recycling hauler who specialize in reliable, friendly, and caring service and we expect those same values be integral elements of each employee’s character. Please do not apply if you are looking for a big business driving job with micromanaging dispatchers, a textbook of regulations on what not to do, and a clock-in clock-out not my problem mentality. We work hard and help each other to get the job done, and we respect the time we have both on the job and away from it.
Follow the link to the left to download the application. Once you have filled it out please email it into us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest results! We look forward to your application.